1. Regular monitoring of LAN/WAN,SD-WAN,Access Points, Local Servers , Group IT Services, AD,AV,SCCM,DHCP, Backup Devices and coordination with NOC/SOC/DOC group IT team..Coordination with department users for overall IT Development and support. Improvement in internal customer satisfaction and feedback. Interaction with internal and external Vendor consultancy for development of IT infrastructure and software support. Overall responsible for location Datacenter management.
2. Regular up-gradation & maintenance of IT assets like DP/LP/Priters/Servers, Network devices,VC, etc. IT facility provided to new joinees and replacement of existing as per policy. Asset inventory management. Ensuring overall IT asset maintenance and coordination with respective service provider for all compliance. Capex/Opex monitoring and planning for yearly budget.
3. Ensuring and providing proper support of applications like SAP, Office365, MS Teams, MS Office, AutoCad, Attendenance System, Local weigh scale, etc. Interaction with business users for any additional software requirement.Coordination with Central IT team for any type of application development.
4. Evaluate present IT skill level of all users and conduct IT training as per there requirement time to time. Coordination with HR for plant training. Support in internal and external training to plant users. Support arrangement of quarterly training conducted by service providers.
5. Installation & up-gradation of AV/SCCM/Zscalar/Data Backup Software as per Corporate IT policy. Implement IT policy as per corporate guidelines and ensure 100% compliance. Proper resolution of Security ticket as per SOC 2.0. Ensure SOTIC patch compliance for all servers.
Qualification – B.E / B. Tech/ Master in Computer Application/ Master in Computer Science/ Diploma in IT.
Experience – 7-8 Yrs from Manufacturing Industry
Bachelor of IT,Diploma,Bachelor Of Engineering
Minimum Experience Level:
Assistant General Manager