The Hardware Technicians role is to support and maintain in-house technology equipment and IT assets. This includes installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading all County hardware and equipment while ensuring its optimal performance. The individual will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· To ensure the security and integrity of all servers, administer and maintain policies and procedures.
· Assisting with the installation and configuration of workstations and servers, as well as upgrades, patches, and maintenance.
· Maintenance of configuration documentation and system procedures.
· Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly, and to work the issue resolution to completion.
· Must be available to support a flexible work schedule.
· Participate in a scheduled-on call rotation with other team members.
· The ability to automate tasks and processes using shell scripting
· Interact with development, staging, and production environments to manage change requests.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· 2 plus years of experience in Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
· Installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Windows servers 2012, 2016, 2018 and 2022,Hardware’s, Blade Server, DHCP, DNS, Office 365, PowerShell scripting, Ubuntu, RHEL, and CentOS systems
· Ensure your operating system is patched and upgraded regularly, as well as your administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
· Linux systems experience including capacity planning, advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting, and performance management.
· Strong hardware/software troubleshooting and network diagnostic skills are essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Speak with the employer
Roles and Responsibilities Maintenance of computer systems, Network, Telephony, Firewalls, Antivirus, and all other IT infrastructure within the organization. Installing,...Apply For This Job
Experience: 7 to 10 years Location: Bengaluru Job code: 100579 Posted on: Jan 16, 2023 Job Description:Manages assigned IT projects...Apply For This Job
Job #: req22046 Organization: World Bank Sector: Information Technology Grade: GE Term Duration: 2 years 0 months Recruitment Type: Local...Apply For This Job
– 1-2 Year experience with technical support, software services – experience working in a highly technical environment, interacting with customers...Apply For This Job
Experienced in B2B Sales is MustCommunication should be GoodBuild relationships with prospective clients.Maintain consistent contact with existing clientCoordinate Client MeetingsClient...Apply For This Job
Job description: Web director (project leader in system development); basic knowledge of web services is required. Experience in LAMP-based development...Apply For This Job