· Participating in discussions with various levels of customer s IT business stakeholders.
· Developing strong client relationships by building trust, rapport, and positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and team members.
· Working with internal and customer stakeholders to create prototypes, proof of concepts, and sample mockups as a means of eliciting and defining business requirements.
· Creating and owning user stories/business requirements documents as an outcome of the requirements gathering sessions, and detailing out the user stories in the agile sprints for the scrum team to work upon.
· As required, participating in the UAT and Go-Live process, including test planning, development of test scripts, testing logistics, test execution, and status reporting.
· Analyzing the data requirements, structures, and integration points of the process, and creating mapping
· Identifying business process improvements and opportunities for automation.
· Documenting work using flow charts, written descriptions, screenshots, and videos.
· Applying knowledge, skills, and judgment to make decisions and resolve issues.
· Maintaining a target billable utilization aligned to the role.
· Effective in working with customers, including business executives, business analysts, and IT development staff
· Speed is paramount. This team is nimble and is the fulcrum to accelerate the delivery of the solution for customers.
· A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business partners will be central to your role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
· 12+ years of experience working on Data & Analytics technology
· Stronger skills on Azure Data & AI services like Azure Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks, ML Studio, Power BI
· Should have good understanding of Azure data architecture, governance and execution challenges
· Should have played the role of Azure Architect for at least 2 years in building data applications, migrating on-prem data warehouse to Azure Should have excellent communication and presentation skills
· Good to have worked on Presales role
· Good to have work experience with customers in Life Science, Healthcare
· Good to have understanding of AWS, GCP services
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹3,000,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Experience: 2-3 Years Contact: 9150566601 Requirements: (2-3) year’s providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system...Apply For This Job
FOR AN INTERNATIONAL BPO , US/ ROTATIONAL SHIFTS . NO FIXED WEEKEND OFF. CANDIDATES FROM NAVI MUMBAI ONLY CAN APPLY...Apply For This Job
Job Title – IT Helpdesk Lead Location – Hyderabad Experince – 8 -10 years Responsibilities · Strong knowledge in managing Support...Apply For This Job
Esorbit Aerospace is looking to hire 4 suitable fresher/Direct Interns for Satellite Data Technical position for remote location work. Note:...Apply For This Job
Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are...Apply For This Job
Job Description Should understand, design and troubleshoot major switching technologies [like STP, RSTP, RPVSTP+, VPC, VDC]. – Good understanding on...Apply For This Job