● Experience in ecommerce platform desirable
● Proficient in data scraping and quality check procedures
● Perform regular quality checks on digital content to ensure that it meets the
company’s quality standards and compliance guidelines.
● Brainstorm and develop customer-friendly content solutions to improve the overall customer experience.
● Coordinate with the internal team to ensure that all products go through a smooth go-live life cycle, from initial onboarding to final listing on app.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all content and catalog operations are aligned with business needs and requirements.
● Manage multiple tasks efficiently and prioritize them based on business needs.
● Should be proficient in using Excel and Google Sheets.
● Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders to resolve issues and provide timely updates on the progress of content and catalog operations.
● Take ownership and accountability of assigned tasks and responsibilities to ensure that they are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
● Be flexible with working hours as the role may require working outside regular
hours to meet business needs and requirements.
● Perform analysis on daily content escalations and identify quick and effective solutions.
● Identify relevant attributes, type of product and category based on the basic product data available.
● Debug product not live cases using internal dashboard and SOP.