Bridging Technologies is hiring for Network Engineer:xperience: 1+ year
Salary: No Bar For Deserving candidates
We are looking for a network engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company’s computer networks. Your primary duties will include maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary. You will also be working closely with the users of our network in order to identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
● Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
● Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
● Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
● Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
● Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
● Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
● Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
● Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
● Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
● Coordinating computer network access and use.
● Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
● Bachelor’s degree in information technology-related field of study with a network engineering focus.
● Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
● Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, controllers.
● Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
● Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
● Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
● Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Network security experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹15,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Job Description What you do at AMD changes everything At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We...Apply For This Job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure...Apply For This Job
* OS Installation & maintenance * Routine troubleshooting * Installation & maintenance of CCTV, Printers etc Job Type: Full-time Pay:...Apply For This Job
GRC Experience: 1 IT GRC & Best Practices Consulting in a Big 4 or Tier 1 or 2 Consulting firm....Apply For This Job
Generating and converting business Leads through using various Platforms like Social media marketing, Digital Marketing, and Email Marketing. Setup company...Apply For This Job
IT Security/Azure Cloud Security/Azure Sentinel/Microsoft security/SOC Analyst Responsibilities and Duties Provide continuous evaluation of enterprise threat landscape and technical threat-hunting...Apply For This Job