– The HRBP shall work and partner with the team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for workforce.
– This role includes, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, providing change leadership, strategic staffing, talent management /succession planning and supporting day-to- day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
– Manage end to end employee lifecycle
– The HRBP shall work and partner with the sales team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for sales workforce.
– Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
– Designing and developing an assessment matrix to enhance capabilities and organizational effectiveness.
– Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
– Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
– Review the policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
– Drive and lead the agenda on employee engagement.
– Responsible for the end to end life cycle management and guiding unit HR for sourcing and hiring strategies, performance management, compensation etc
Job Type: Full Time
Functional Area: Human Resources
Role: Hr Business Partner
Experience: 3-7 Years
Budget: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Doctorate: Not Required
Send Resume at: [email protected]