Presales refer to activities carried out before a customer is acquired. Presales Consultants work closely with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that address customer needs. Use the following job description template when hiring a Presales Consultant and customize it further based on your specific requirements.
Main Responsibilities of a Presales Consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
· Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
· Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements
· Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s
· Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
· Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
· Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
· You have prior experience within presales.
· You possess strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
· You have strong presentation skills.
· You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 30/12/2022