Roles & Responsibilities
· Assist IT manager in end – to – end activities on daily basis.
· Provide constant administration support including answering and transferring calls, proofreading, data entry, and operating essential machinery such as printers and copiers.
· Resolve IT problems on a daily basis both accurately and in a timely manner.
· Providing technical assistance to end user.
· Prepare and maintain documents particularly for company policies and procedures.
· Data Maintenance.
· Install new hardware or software to keep an organization’s data storage and communication up to date.
· Maintenance of hardware or software. Along with repairs, look after inventory computer goods and necessities.
· Perform the role of user assistance. He/ She has to train the staff on specific software, email programs, and other specialized systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹300,000.00 – ₹400,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
– Oracle Forms Development Experience: 5+ years or more – Experience with Oracle Forms 6i is must – Experience with...Apply For This Job
Job Overview: Bijak is looking for an experienced Director of IT who would head IT Operations working closely with stakeholders...Apply For This Job
Zenardy Hiring for US IT Recruiter Qualification: MBA (HR) Excellent verbal and written communication skills Willing to work with US...Apply For This Job
Join a team that is changing millions of lives. Transforming smiles, changing lives At Align Technology, we believe a great...Apply For This Job
Job Information Employee Type:Full Time Location:Sector 44, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201302, India Job Type:Business Development Executive – IT Software Experience:0...Apply For This Job
Atotech, a brand within the Materials Solution Division on MKS Instruments, develops leading process and manufacturing technologies for advanced surface...Apply For This Job