We are looking for a talented technical support representative to join our dedicated team and provide the exceptional customer service that is the foundation of our company. You will be supporting end users during troubleshooting activities as well as interacting directly with operating systems, hardware, and software to provide updates and patches. We value our employees and encourage each person to contribute ideas for improvement in both daily procedures and long-term goals. You can enjoy the satisfaction of using your skills to help people while working in a positive and encouraging office environment.
· Provide daily support to users of various Garmin Products (Majorly Wearables) including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return product to proper operation.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Install and maintain hardware, software, and other equipment to meet client requirements, routinely observe operational performance, and install updates when necessary.
· Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, reported issues, Coordination with Service Centre and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management or repair personnel.
· Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information, and completing online assignments provided by Garmin time to time.
· Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both support personnel and end users interact properly with hardware and software.
· Collaborate with technical staff of Service Centre’s and Customer to establish goals and objectives for Product Inspection, Repair/Replacement and upgrades.
· Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
· Years of experience – Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in International BPO Voice/Email/Chat Process
· Education – Graduation
· Specific skills-
A) High school diploma and willingness to learn through on-the-job training
B) Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances
C) Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
D) Working knowledge of PC and Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office Applications
· Language – Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
Expected Start Date: 06/03/2023
Manage information technology and computer systems Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations Manage IT staff by...Apply For This Job
Job Description We are searching for a Software engineer in Laravel to build web applications for our company. In this...Apply For This Job
Job Description Fresher Trainee Network Engineer, Maintenance Engineer and Technical Support. Monthly Salary : 30 K to 55 K Hiring...Apply For This Job
At Databricks we are on a mission to empower our customers to solve the world’s toughest data problems by utilizing...Apply For This Job
Job descriptionWe Are Hiring for Network Security Engineer Requirement -: Good Communication SkillsExp required -: 2- 6yrs exp in (...Apply For This Job
Job Description We Believe in Better! We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can...Apply For This Job