I am a Recruitment Consultant specialized in hiring for all the major and renowned IT companies across Pan India .
I have a career opportunity for the role of Technical Support L3 – Partner Engagement with Connectwise – – WFH
About Connectwise –
Company URL: https://www.connectwise.com/
MSP Technology | IT Management Software | ConnectWise
Software tools, services, and a world-class community of peers that help MSPs grow and manage their business. RMM, UMM, SOC, NOC, Cybersecurity – in one integrated platform.
Position – Technical Support L3 – Partner Engagement
Positions open – 20
Shifts – US/Night Shifts
Location – Permanent Work from Home
Notice period – Max 60 days
Skills Required – L3 Knowledge of Active Directory & L2 Knowledge or O365
Bifurcated Skills – Domain Controller, AD Replication troubleshooting, DFS, DFSR, & O365 Migration, Mail flow, O365 troubleshooting. (Knowledge of AD Replication troubleshooting, DFS & DFSR is mandatory)
Candidates exposure interacting with International clients – eg US, UK, Australia, Canada etc, excellent communication skills.
Job Description –
1. Advanced AD experience and Administration
2. Advanced DNS management experience
3. Good communication skill
4. AD Setup and Migration
5. AD Group policy management
6. Windows Backup and Configuration.
7. Basic knowledge of powerShell scripting for AD, Exchange and O365
8. Advanced Azure AD integration with O365 maintenance and troubleshooting
9. Advanced O365 new setup and migration to O365
10. Basic knowledge of email security product setup
11. Antivirus and Patch Management on Multiple Networks.
12. Basic Networking.
Required Skills –
1. Fluent English speaker – written and verbal communication skills – Mandatory.
2. Service oriented a team player and self-motivated.
3. Able to work independently and take decisions. Demonstrated ability in managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
4. High attention to detail, with ability and passion to troubleshoot complex problems.
5. Should be comfortable working with overseas partners based in US , UK ,Australia .
Below details required to process ahead please share your updated CV
Expected salary: –
Has any offer ( CTC ) :
Current Location: –
Prefferd Location –
Notice Period :
Reason for job change: –
Exp in AD –
Exp in O365 –
Exp in Replication –
Exp in Migration –
Exp in DFS –
Exp in DFSR –
Thanks & Regard
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹1,500,000.00 – ₹2,500,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
How many years experience have in Migration , Replication , DFS, DFSR, O365?
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s...Apply For This Job
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience...Apply For This Job
The IT Quality Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to...Apply For This Job
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens. Siemens is on a mission to enable new...Apply For This Job
Roles and Responsibilities: Design and update job descriptions. Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media...Apply For This Job
We are hiring for a full time Linux server and system administrator for Janakpuri, New Delhi. Interested candidates can drop...Apply For This Job