Network & Security Engineer L2
1. CCNA or CCNP certified or trained (1or 2 papers)
2. 4 – 5 yrs exposure in handling large enterprise network
3. Strong Routing and Switching concept for handling enterprise network troubleshooting.
4. Configuring and troubleshooting Stack building, Distribution Switches – Cisco 3800, 9300, 4500 and Cisco 6500 equipment’s with advanced configuration .
5. WiFi troubleshooting and design, WLC configuration and troubleshooting, Cisco Prime management , Arista Wifi Setup
6. Sound knowledge of Palo Alto & Management Servers
7. Swift handling of tickets and closure within SLA.
8. Knowledge of Incident Management process and Major Incident/ Situation Management process.
9. Ability to review logs & provide updates
10. Escalation to OEM TAC
11. Strong understanding of Change Management and deployments.
12. Hands on experience on CISCO / Arista Switches , WI Fi Controller & AP ( CISCO , Arista) Paloalto firewalls.
13. Good understanding of MPLS troubleshooting.
14. Good Communication Skills for taking client calls.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹800,000.00 per year
We are looking for a smart candidate as Trainee –Help Desk to provide technical assistance to our clients. You will...Apply For This Job
About the job Required Skills:WordPress , PHP , MySql , Jquery , HTML , CSS , Theme Customization , New...Apply For This Job
Technical Support Specialist (Mitel) – Unified Communications Location – India Technical Support Specialist – Mitel Unified Communications The Innovatia group...Apply For This Job
Job description Role & Responsibilities: They will play a pivotal role in the sustenance and growth of the business by...Apply For This Job
Company Description QAD is building a world-class SaaS company, and we are growing. We are looking for talented individuals who...Apply For This Job
Job Description : 1. He will be responsible to troubleshoot all the issues in the systems and network across pan...Apply For This Job