Profile -Network Engineer L1 & L2
· Good understanding of Routing (STATIC, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP, REDISTRIBUTION, IPV4 & IPV6) & switching (STP, RSTP, MSTP, VLAN, INTER-VLAN, LINK- AGGREGATION, SWITCH SECURITY).
· Should have knowledge of IP routing protocols (STATIC, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS (optional).
· Should have good knowledge of Monitoring tools
· Should have intermediate knowledge of Network Security.
· Hands-on troubleshooting experience in LAN and WAN environments.
· 1-3 years of networking experience is mandatory (ISP experience will be preferred)
· CCNA, CCNP certifications would be added advantage.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
Please share your updated Resume, Your CTC details & notice period details.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Business Development Executive job description We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team! As a...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: The ITSM – Major Incident and ITIL Manager role fits within the Data Intensity ITSM function, with primary...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Key Skills Required – – Desktop trouble shooting . – Windows 10 and Linux / Ubuntu- Computer Hardware...Apply For This Job
Greetings! If you are interested, request to attend the interview between Wednesday to Friday i.e. 19th Oct 2022 to 21st...Apply For This Job
Understanding Customer requirement and prepare document Co-ordinate with development team to complete Project Take ownership of customer issues reported and...Apply For This Job
IT interns typically have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include: Analysing data to recommend improvements to existing systems...Apply For This Job