Bench Sales Recruiter:
Roles and Responsibilities
· Need to have an Idea of US Visa types including of H1Bs, TNs, GCs, USCs & EADs.
· Coordinating with the consultant In order to know their comfortableness with the requirement before submitting to the Vendor.
· Posting the resume on all job portals like Dice, Monster, social networking portals, etc.
· Submitting the consultants to all the suitable job postings on all portals.
· Broadcasting the Profile of the consultant and the Holist of the company on a periodical basis.
· Maintaining Good interpersonal Relations with the Client and the Vendors.
· Identifying potential Vendors and maintaining a healthy relationship with them
· Besides working on Bench Guys, Got handsome experience working on the Direct Client Requirements of our Recruiting Team.
· Willing to work for US time zone
Desired Candidate Profile
· In-depth knowledge of hiring practices and existing laws with respect to the US market.
· Experience in building the talent pool for the IT department of the company.
· Must be comfortable working in US shifts.
· Experience in recruiting US Citizens and Green Card holders.
· Knowledgeable about different US work Visas like H1B, E3, and TN.
· Familiarity with different US Tax terms is required (1099/W2/Corp-Corp).
· Strong understanding of technical requirements.
· Ability to display deep sourcing skills and excellent candidate assessment skills.
· Should be self-motivated as well as a team player.
· The ability to think analytically to consider all applicants and recommend the right fit for the organization.
· Should have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to network to build an exemplary IT department for the company.
· Proficient in English.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer