Hiring for STL is a leading integrator of digital networks providing all – in 5G solutions with 5 Innovation Centers, 636 Patents and 4 Innovative Solutions with a strong technological stack in the domains of Optical Connectivity, Network Modernization, Fiber Deployment, FTTX Access Network.
· Notice Period (Immediate Joiner will be Preferred)
· Passport Number & Validity Date Must be till 2025
· Valid 4-Wheeler LMV Driving License.
. Maximum Age Limit 30 Yrs.
Here are basic eligibility/checklist:
1. Must be any Graduate from approved universities (Medium of instruction should be English).
2. Must have a Passport (Expiry date should not be less than June 2025) or applied & completed the first level of document verification from authorities.
3. Must have a 4-wheeler driving license.
4. Ability to drive the car.
5. Ready to carry out manual cable pulling activities.
6. Fair knowledge of the English language (Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening).
7. Should have good muscle power/ physically strong for manual work. (Height 5″6 > Weight 70 >)
Role Title: Fiber Optical Cabling/Cable Blowing Engineer
Conducting cable blowing as per the prescribed methods for network connectivity
Working with (Reporting Relationship): Fiber Optical Cable Installer
Grade @ STL Associate Model @ Third Party Payroll
·*Site Preparation, *Duct Cleaning, Cable looping.
·*Performing Duct Integrity Test*
·*OFC Cable Blowing/ De-blowing.*
·*Documentation for Cable Installed.*
·*Follow Industrial Best Practices*
What we are looking for in you
(*Skills, Knowledge, Special *Attributes, Mobility)
·*Experience In Cable Bowing.*
·*Blowing Of multiple cables in single Duct.*
·*Knowledge of Industry best Practices and HSE.*
·*Well versed with Ofc and limitations.*
Job Location: UK, London
Experience & Education
Minimum Qualifications & Critical Exposure to Perform the Job at the Optimum Level
Education Qualification: Diploma / Bachelor of Engineering
Experience: Minimum 1 years of experience working in Telecom Fiber Network.(Freshers Candidate can also apply if you can afford Fiber Network Engineer’s Training & Certification Fee)
Technical Skills: Good experience of Splicing & OTDR Testing of various Fiber Cables
Candidates with below mentioned skills/certifications will be given preference.
Note: Initial 3 months on TDPL Trainee in Hyderabad later on-roll with STL Tech for minimum 2 years in UK
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹125,000.00 – ₹175,000.00 per month
Willingness to travel:
Speak with the employer
Join a growing, dynamic, and innovative team that has established itself as the market leader in Intellectual Property management solutions....Apply For This Job
: What we do We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our Technology and Innovation department. You’ll be responsible for managing and...Apply For This Job
Quess IT Staffing Founded in 1997 as an entrepreneurial venture, Magna Infotech was the first mover in the IT Contract...Apply For This Job
Job Description Currently we are hiring IT Recruiter’s. Please go through our website for more info about us www.sageitinc.com Over...Apply For This Job
Urgently looking for an IT Admin (MALE) for our client located in Calicut. Qualification – Diploma in Computer Hardware and...Apply For This Job