About PSC Biotech Ltd
Who we are?
PSC Biotech is a leading Biotech Consultancy firm founded in 1996, headquartered in Pomona, California, USA, with Global operations in Ireland, India, Singapore, Australia and the US, serving 350 clients in more than 23 countries worldwide. We provide cloud-based software solutions for Quality Management and Regulatory Inspections, pharmaceuticals contract manufacturing professionals, and metrology services to our clients.
‘Take your Career to a new Level’
PSC Biotech disrupts the conventional consultancy model by aligning our EVP as one of the unique selling point which includes the opportunity to work with the most talented cohort of like-minded professionals operating in the Pharma/ Biotech Industry. We offer a permanent contract of employment giving exposure of working in Top Pharmaceutical client sites in a diverse-cultural work setting.
Employee Value Proposition
Employees are the “heartbeat” of PSC Biotech, we provide unparalleled empowering career development though Learning & Development in-house training mentorship through constant guidance to facilitate career progression. We believe in creating high performing teams that can exceed our client’s expectations with regards to quality of all scalable and business unit deliverables, staying under budget and ensuring timelines for our deliverables are being met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Customer Support – Comfortable speaking with customers and providing solutions
· Time Management – Manage workload and other projects assigned accordingly
· Communication – Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to customers in written and verbal form
· Relationship Building – Work with and across both internal and external customers, while building a collaborative partnership.
· Analytical Skills – Identify, research, and demonstrate logical reasoning to communicate critical information.
· Interpersonal Awareness – Ability to be aware of how actions, ideas, and communication can/does affect people and their outcomes.
· Agility – Meet objectives by responding to competing and changing priorities and multiple tasks under inflexible timelines.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
· 2 + years of experience
· IT specialist or comparable education 1st level support experience in handling international customer inquiries and Service Level agreements
· Experience in one programming language (Linux, SAML, SQL, NO SQL)
· Multitasking, goal oriented and able to work independently
· Great communication skills and client facing skills
· Passionate about customer support and helping customers
· Fluent in English
DESIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
· Experience with Freshdesk or similar systems
· Existing knowledge of the regulated life science marketplace
· Existing knowledge of life science enterprise Software-as-a-Service
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate: