Develop, implement, communicate, monitor and maintain Thales Asia cyber security program, including identifying critical systems and critical digital assets, addressing cyber security controls for each critical digital asset, and maintaining cyber security attack mitigation and incident response capability.
The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable about security frameworks and systems, a problem-solver and a team-player.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Design, implement, and project manage major IT projects including system procurement, development, and upgrades
· Identify opportunities and initiate improvement and updating of hardware, software and systems
· Provide and lead technical consultancy to various project teams to meet project objectives and requirements
· Manage external vendors to ensure technological systems continue to meet the requirements of WMI
· Ensure technical and security architecture are adhered to the policies and guidelines of WMI
(2) Hardware Management and Maintenance – Work with respective vendors for oversight of all WMI’s ICT hardware including, but not limited to:
· Maintenance and configuration of servers and storage network
· Maintenance and configuration of computers and devices for use in training rooms
· Maintenance, configuration and distribution of laptops for staff use
· Maintenance and configuration of network printers and devices
· Maintenance and configuration of network devices including access points, wireless controller and firewall
· Maintenance and configuration of projectors, teleconferencing and audio video equipment
· Updating and managing the phone system
· Creating an IT replacement schedule to ensure all IT equipment are in good working condition.
3) Software Management and Maintenance – Work with respective vendors for oversight of all WMI’s ICT software including, but not limited to:
· Training management system, learning management system, and other related information management system
· Computer operating systems
· Productivity software, (e.g. Microsoft suite of applications, MS Teams, Zoom, etc.)
Software deployment and management
· Management and maintenance of services related to proper functioning of campus website
· Staff training on appropriate use of software
Work with respective vendors as main technical contact for cyber security matters
Drive implementation of cyber security measures
Minimum 5 + years’ experience as desktop support engineer or IT Support engineer
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities (Including statutory guidelines, procedures, equipment, software applications)
· Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
· Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
· Problem solving skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,086.00 – ₹31,657.10 per month