IT Tier2 Infrastructure team is responsible for 2 nd level support of the regional infrastructure. The scope of engagement covers deployment and support of various technologies, including Windows, Security Products and regional
Infrastructure. This also include participation & implementation of Global products.
This role is of IT Tier 2 Manager
1. This role is based around a regular 9 hour shift starting at 5pm IST (07:30am EDT).
2. Provide support and guidance to the Tier 2 Desktop and Infrastructure teams.
3. Act as an escalation point for team members and shift leads.
4. Provide regular updates to the IT leadership team based in EMEA and Americas.
5. Ensure teams are providing a high level of support and service to the business and other IT teams.
6. Ensure team leads are handling day to day tasks, including reporting on ticketing levels and response times.
7. Provide weekly KPI reports to EMEA and Americas management teams.
8. Carry out day to day tasks and provide high level customer service to internal teams.
9. Provide support and act as escalation for Tier 2shift leads.
BSc or equivalent in computer science or related field
At least 5 years’ experience in a related management role
Proven leadership skills in a similar environment or company
Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to work under low supervision
ITIL Service Now
A good understanding of the below technologies is desirable
o Windows Server
o Azure AD
o Exchange and Office 365
o Commvault Backup
o Monitoring systems (Solarwinds/Splunk/Zabbix)
Ability to write detailed reports and procedures