Position: Head – Sales
Client : UX/UI Designing company
Reporting to: CEO
· Defining and enabling sales goals leveraging market data, statistics, research, forecasting, future trends, and market analysis, and accordingly formulating sales strategies.
· Acting as a catalyst and a change agent to ensure collaboration of cross-functional departments and improving customer interaction and experience.
· Devising and delivering business models in tandem with the management to expand our customer base globally.
· Interacting with the Leadership Team for inputs necessary to revise business goals, ensure new customer acquisition, and increase global sales.
· Understanding client profiles and UX Design sales dynamics to effectively navigate through large enterprises and connect with the key decision-makers.
· Empowering the sales team to achieve their targets by supervising client presentations to C-Suite executives including information discovery sessions and proposals.
· Engaging with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and producing compelling business cases to meet their needs.
· Leading new business initiatives by prospecting target customers and promoting UX to generate new leads.
· Collaborating with the advertising and marketing teams to maximize opportunities for innovation and enhance sales promotions, outreach methods, and campaigns.
· Reviewing marketing inadequacies from time to time and tweaking plans accordingly.
· Overseeing sales budgets and providing full visibility into the sales pipeline.
· Leveraging CRM data to create, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive the pipeline to meet revenue targets globally.
· Establishing appropriate sales practices.
· Approving and managing client contracts.
· Minimum 12-15 years of experience in core sales including UX Design concept/solution selling.
· An MBA degree in Marketing/International Business (relevant certification courses would be a plus).
· A good understanding of the competitive landscape.
· Industry exposure and knowledge of UX Design with prior experience in IT/ITes/Digital Media/Advertising and other service domain-based sales rather than product domain-based sales.
· Experience in all or most of the sales market territories like INDIA & US/UK/EUROPE/EMEA/APAC preferred.
· Ability to create innovative sales ideas to grow revenue and profits.
· Experience in successfully selling design and digital solutions to medium to large MNCs in the area of Technology, Enterprise, e-Commerce, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Automotive, Supply Chain, and other domains.
· A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals/targets in a global market.
· Expertise in Sales, CRM, and marketing automation tools.
· The ability to effectively leverage social media platforms like LinkedIn.
· Client is the pioneer of path-breaking design :
· Headquartered in Pune, has a presence in Bangalore and the United States, with strategic plans to expand across South Africa and the Middle East .
· 2500+ projects in 13 years stand testimony to the value delivers!
· Working with the Fortune 500 companies such as Honeywell, Sapient, TATA Motors, Version, Fidelity and more, and can hone our expertise across BFSI, Aeronautics, Cyber Security and many others.
· Five prestigious awards in one year, including the Red Dot and Good Design Awards! Need we say more?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹4,000,000.00 – ₹7,000,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Position: IT Admin Executive Job Location: Mumbai, Work from Office About Care24: Care24 is a leading in-home healthcare patient-care service...Apply For This Job
Install And Configure Software And Hardware Set Up Accounts And Workstations Monitor Performance And Maintain Systems According To Requirements Troubleshoot...Apply For This Job
Roles and Responsibilities: *Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshoot the Windows Server & Desktop. *Installation and configuration the UTM Firewalls like...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a results-oriented HR & IT Admin Associate to manage our company’s computer infrastructure and office administration. Role&...Apply For This Job
Join one of the world leaders in global agriculture engineering Technology. AGCO’s consistent efforts to deliver smart farming solutions leveraging...Apply For This Job
Defining project scopeMaintaining Risk RegisterDefining project Tasks, cost estimationCreating project Gant CharterTime managementAllocation Task to ResourcesPracticing Agile and ScrumUser stories...Apply For This Job