Job Responsibilities of IT Trainer: –
· Conduct training and define the skill.
· Training presentations and schedules as needed.
· Responsible for the set-up of the learning environment and resources.
· Prepare technical training programs according to requirements.
· Determines course content and objectives.
· Determines system utilization requirements by researching and testing systems.
· Prepares training materials and sessions.
· Maintains technical knowledge.
· Strong working knowledge of IT.
· Advanced technical skills.
· Specialized knowledge of specific industries.
· Strong teaching and mentoring experience.
· Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office.
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹12,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
Crimson Enago flagship products At Crimson Enago we are laser-focused on building AI-powered tools and services that significantly boost the...Apply For This Job
Additional details Level P1 Requirement location India – Mumbai Number of Position 1 Employment type EPD Cluster/Group Microland Delivery Business...Apply For This Job
Top Management Mumbai, Thane Mumbai September 15, 2021 – September 16, 2022 IT Job Overview Office Location (Area) Mumbai, Thane...Apply For This Job
A Moving Experience. Job Description – The Cerence End-User Services department is seeking an individual hyper focused on IT Service...Apply For This Job
Leapwork has created the worlds most accessible automation platform. Through a visual, no-code approach, Leapwork makes it easy for business...Apply For This Job
Assist in the development of new products and enhancement of existing products. Prepare and organize project status and risk reporting...Apply For This Job