Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission…
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Financial System Administrator in the
finance department, you’ll play a meaningful role in making sure that the technical issues
of different teams are resolved smoothly on a daily basis and also perform training and
QA/UAT Testing as needed. You will be working closely with the Senior Financial Systems
manager and dynamic finance team to identify ways to streamline, optimize and
systemize the process. If you are a collaborative and inspiring problem solver looking to
leverage your skills to make a difference in an organization, look no further.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
● Excited to work with accountants, listen to what their needs are, and find ways to
improve their day-to-day operations including data migration, data analysis and
● Passionate about problem solving, attention to detail and working with fun
● Go beyond the symptoms of a problem to understand the root causes
Your day to day is…
● Managing daily help desk operations including Tier 1 support, troubleshooting,
escalating and reporting
● Tracking actions and next steps after meetings to ensure timely resolutions to
● Testing and documenting new functionality or resolutions to problems
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
● An unrelenting desire to solve problems, document findings and continuously
● Meaningful (2+ years) experience in working with NetSuite and JIRA (good to have)
● Build sustainable relationships and work cross functionally with different
● Track and prioritize tickets independently to determine right course of action
● Tech savvy who always strives to keep learning new skills and adapt to new
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills including note taking during
● Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of
title or tenure
●An incredible team of smart and supportive people
●A competitive compensation package, including attractive medical insurance
●Amazing perks – think catered lunch every day, Ping Pong, etc.
●Daycare/creche facility for kids
●The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
●L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn Learning account
●Corporate wellness programs with Headspace.
●Cellphone and wifi reimbursement
●Competitive parental leave
●Sabbatical leave(over 5 years)
●Annual sponsored health check-ups
●Zocdoc is certified as a great place to work 2022-2023
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Return to Office
The safety and health of our team members is our top priority. As local case numbers and regulations allow, our NYC office will be accessible to all employees five days a week, though working in-office remains completely voluntary; everyone is invited but nobody is required to work in the office. For team members who work in-office days, we will provide an experience that supports social interaction, collaboration, and of course all of our regular perks such as free lunch. Learn more about our return to office philosophy, plans, and updates here!
– Well Experienced in handling the Full Cycle of Bench Sales Recruitment. – Experience in working with OPT / CPT,...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job
We are hiring for US recruiters- Min 6 months of US recruitment experience required (freshers with good comm skills are...Apply For This Job
We are hiring for an IT Position as ROR Developer for one of our leading IT clients. The candidate will...Apply For This Job
Job Description DNJ Creation LLP is seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our team. This is a great opportunity...Apply For This Job
job description must have excellent communication skills can able to work hybrid mode able to understand company project. Must have...Apply For This Job