The Associate Software Engineer – IT will be based in Chennai
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
Understand Function & Technical Details of Eco-system applications used in Flex & Deploy the same to Sites using Standard Playbook
1. Understanding E2E process of MES, ERP & Planning related applications.
2. Preparing Standard Playbooks for Deployment
3. Coordination across various Support & Solutions teams.
4. Discusions, Training with Site Key users across the Globe.
5. Deployment of various MES, ERP & Planning applications across Site.
6. Issue Tracking
7. Process Cycle Testing based on Scenarios defined.
8. Preparing training & Testing documentation.
Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.