We are a passionate group of people focused on making financial services accessible to every Indian through a multi-product platform. Each day, we help millions of customers take charge of their financial journey. Customer obsession is in our DNA. Every product, every design, every algorithm down to the tiniest detail is executed keeping the customersʼ needs and convenience in
mind. Our people are our greatest strength. Everyone at Groww is driven by ownership, customer-centricity, integrity and the passion to constantly challenge the status quo.
Are you as passionate about defying conventions and creating something extraordinary as we are?
Every individual deserves the knowledge, tools, and confidence to make informed financial decisions. At Groww, we are making sure every Indian feels empowered to do so through a cutting-edge multi-product platform offering a variety of financial services.
Our long-term vision is to become the trusted financial partner for millions of Indians.
Our culture enables us to be what we are — Indiaʼs fastest-growing financial services company. It fosters an environment where collaboration, transparency, and open communication take center-stage and hierarchies fade away. There is space for every individual to be themselves and feel motivated to bring their best to the table, as well as craft a promising career for themselves.
The values that form our foundation are:
• Radical customer centricity
• Ownership-driven culture
• Keeping everything simple
• Long-term thinking
• Complete transparency
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
What youʼll do:
• Work in a team of data engineers, providing guidance, mentorship, and support
Collaborate with data scientists and analysts to understand their data needs and develop data solutions that meet those needs
• Design, build, and maintain scalable data platforms and pipelines to support the needs of the business
• Ensure data quality and accuracy by implementing data validation and testing processes
• Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to improve code quality and adherence to best practices
• Work closely with DevOps to ensure that data solutions are deployed and operated effectively
• Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and best practices in data engineering and recommend improvements to the data platform
• Develop and maintain a data engineering roadmap, ensuring that the team is aligned with the company’s overall goals and objectives
What We’re Looking For:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
• At least 3 years of experience in data engineering, with a strong focus on large-scale data platforms and data products.
• Strong experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Hive
• Proficiency in either Scala or Java programming language.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders