Job Title : Software Engineer ServiceNow GRC
ServiceNow Architect to design solutions, provide best practice recommendations and support ServiceNow’s Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) module on the ServiceNow platform. Primary responsibilities include GRC business process configuration support, building complex integrations, providing technical expertise on GRC configurations for business rules, client scripts, UI policy and action functionality, security, troubleshooting system issues, data analysis, vendor management and coordination with other teams. The Solution Architect contributes to the structuring and implementation of solutions and takes overall ownership for the quality of the technical requirements delivered to the customer on the ServiceNow platform.
Roles and Responsibilities :
· Develop, test, and deploy GRC enhancements/ feature requests as required by the business
· Support current Policy and Compliance, Risk Management and Vendor Risk Management configurations and business processes
· Ability to analyze and communicate technical impacts of proposed or existing integration designs
· Create supporting integration documentation detailing system integration specifications, system processes and field mapping as needed
· Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for the project and as the face of the development team to the customer.
· Provides advice on how business services are delivered with a vision for improvement.
· Stays current on ServiceNow products and applicable integrated technologies
· Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems and ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices.
· Work closely with client’s enterprise architecture team, Security team and Infrastructure team.
· Understand customer requirements, translate to solutions, and communicate to clients
· Facilitate client workshops and conduct interviews to drive stakeholder consensus on requirements and solutions
· Mentor resources in ServiceNow
· Create and maintain relevant data structures, plans, and workflows within the ServiceNow GRC module
· Document current and propose future process flows, provide configuration, and design options, gain Compliance, Global Sourcing and Risk sign off, test, and implement changes in a controlled and documented manner
· Maintain data integrity in systems by running queries, analyzing data, and working with the ServiceNow GRC team to evaluate gaps
· Develop documentation and training supporting system or process changes
Experience and Skills :
· Total experience of 8+ years in the Enterprise Risk and compliance domain
· 5+ years experience as a ServiceNow Solution architect
· Experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance module including Policy and Compliance, Risk Management, and Vendor Risk module custom and OOTB configurations (external vendor and internal business assessments in all GRC modules, engagements, policy and knowledgebase publishing, qualitative and quantitative risk scoring, vendor tiering and scoring, issue management, risk statements and instances, indicators, entity configuration, notifications, GRC workbench and other GRC tasks.
· Proficient with ServiceNow script includes encompassing client scripts and configurations for UI policy/actions, language translations, form and fields, related lists, internal custom service portals, external vendor assessment portal, notifications, roles, access control and knowledge of the GRC scoped tables.
· Exposure to workflow editor, form designer, questionnaire designer, data import and transformations.
· Ability to perform analysis and requirements gathering
· Strong knowledge of Risk and Compliance processes
· Strong communication Skills
· Experience with Audit Management application is a plus
· ServiceNow Advanced System Administration
· ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Risk and Compliance