Magnum Group is an ISO-9001:2008, ISO-27001:2013 certified organization registered under MPSEDC and a member of NASSCOM. The company commenced its operations in 1993 and is managed by a team of experienced professionals with extensive international expertise in their respective areas. Currently, Magnum Super Distributor (I) Private Limited is into BPO-BPM, Contact centre services/BPO (Voice/Non-Voice) Email, Chat, Inbound and Outbound, and HRO space. Additionally, Magnum Group provides safety, security & utility management services catering majorly for all telecom giants & Multinational industrial units.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Bhopal for a Head of Information Technology. The Head of Information Technology is responsible for overseeing IT operations, developing and implementing IT strategies, managing IT infrastructure, and ensuring seamless IT processes. The Head of IT will be responsible for managing a team of IT professionals and partnering with key stakeholders within the organization to drive business growth and technology innovation.
Networking, Hardware & infrastructure: –
– Contribute to organization level technology and infrastructure strategy and purchase decisions.
– Lead & mentor a team of Support Engineers to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction to Internal and External customers.
– Oversee all technology spending and procurement. Keep technology expenses within budget.
– Ensure uptime of all infrastructure and hardware systems. Supervise daily operations to ensure operational SLAs are met.
ISMS (Information Security Management)
– Liaison with and offer strategic direction to related functions (such as Physical Security/Facilities, Risk Management, IT, and HR).
– Advocate and build organization wide awareness on information security matters such as routine security activities plus emerging security risks and control technologies.
– Plan and lead all activities related to contingency planning, business continuity management and IT disaster recovery in conjunction with relevant department heads and third parties.
– Server Management
– Laptop and Desktop Management
– Windows server configuration, security update
– Mail server Management
– Network Management
– Lease line Management
– Internet management
– Datacenter Management
– Implementing the Servers at Datacenter
– Purchase of New software / Hardware
– Managing various vendor services
BPO Software solutions
– Must have knowledge of BPO software technologies such as:-