This is Shraddha from Silverlink Technologies.
We have an excellent job opportunity with TCS for the post of Business Analyst at Bangalore Location
If interested kindly forward me your word formatted updated profile ASAP on [Confidential Information]
kindly fill in the below-mentioned details.
Grades — 10th:
Gap in education:
**Mandatory**Pan Card Number:
Role: Business Analyst
1. JD: Lead stakeholder management activities including facilitation of large design sessions
2. Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and control Business Analysis activities on projects within agreed parameters of cost, time and quality
3. Create and present compelling business cases to justify solution value and establish approval, funding and prioritization
4. Interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled
5. Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modeling.
Exp: 6-15 Years
Location: Pan India
Thanks & Regards
Shraddha A | IT Recruiter | Silverlink Group
Position Overview Valuation Control is a specialist group within Market and Valuations Risk Management (MVRM) that manages a wide range...Apply For This Job
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses...Apply For This Job
Job Description :Job summary Amazon Finance Operations / UK and Ireland payroll team is looking for individuals with Expertise in...Apply For This Job
About Standard CharteredWe’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve...Apply For This Job
The IT Quality Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to...Apply For This Job
About the EmployerJPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.4 trillion...Apply For This Job